Do you develop ICT solutions, products and provide ICT services? Are you interested in bilateral cooperation with EU ICT companies? – If yes, find out how you can participate in the next B2B Matchmaking event organized and funded by the Project “EU support for the competitiveness of the ICT sector of Kosovo”.
The B2B and Matchmaking Event will be organized on 15-16 February 2023 in Brno/Czech Republic during the conference “Industry 4.0”with focus on Industry 4.0 and digitalization”. Maximum SIX Kosovar ICT companies will have the opportunity to meet with Czech ICT and other EU participating companies aiming at exploring potential business opportunities and establish direct cooperation with their counterparts from Czech ICT sector
- The B2B and matchmaking event will be organized in cooperation with Enterprise Europe Network Kosovo (Prishtina REA)
- On the first day of the event, the opening and introductory session will be followed by personal B2B meetings between Czech, EU participants and Kosovar counterparts, which will help the companies to promote their products / services, explore possibilities and find opportunities for synergies and collaboration.
- On the second day the event, the representatives of Kosovar companies will have the chance to visit their local counterparts to continue their acquaintance and discuss in more details prospects of cooperation. In addition, managers from Kosovo will have the opportunity to visit ICT companies, Technology Park or R&D facilities, such as Masaryk University’s cyber polygon, KYPO CYBER RANGE Platform, which is a flexible, scalable and sophisticated virtual environment, which developed since 2013 and used for teaching students and training cybersecurity professionals.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Kosovo ICT Companies are invited to apply for participation to the International B2B & Matchmaking Event in Czech Republic to be held on 15-16 February 2023.
B2B and Matchmaking offers:
- Explore and Discuss new business opportunities,
- Meet and create strong business links,
- Reach new markets and grow business network
Expenses covered by the Organizer:
- International Travel and Accommodation costs in Brno (3 overnights), meals as per agenda local travel within the place of mission.
- IT Platform registration, arrangement support, business meetings and assistance before, during and after the event.
Expenses covered by the Selected Company/participant:
Participants will cover the issuance of visas and any other expenses that are not included in the above list of expenses covered by the organizer.
Who can apply?
Kosovar ICT private companies with good potential for international cooperation and if the company and the representative manager meet the following eligibility criteria.
|No||Name of Criterion||Range / Definition|
|1||Sector of Industry||Information & Communication Technologies|
|2||Ownership||100% Private owned (min.51% of equity belongs to Kosovar citizens)|
|3||Years of Operation||min. 2 years|
|4||Staff Headcount||min. 10 – max. 250|
|Economic and financial|
|5||Annual Turnover (2021)||min 100.000€ – max 2.000.000 €|
|6||Export Performance||At least 20 % of exports share in total turnover|
|8||Good English language||The company should have good English language speaking Manager, who will participate in the B2B event.|
|9||Manager’s Experience||min. of 6 years of general working experience and at least 3 years in middle or top managerial position in the company.|
For all the above criteria, the applicant should be able to provide a relevant certificate or receipt if requested.
- Candidates who participated in the Business and Management training provided by the Project will be granted additional 10 points.
- Priority will be given to managers of companies that have not participated in previous international B2B events and in case of equal score to female applicants.
- Managers/Companies participated in previous international B2B events are illegible.
- Please note that only successful applicants will be notified.
Apply here: (Application form is closed)
The following selection criteria will apply for the final selection of applicants:
|Scoring Criteria||Weight (Max 160)|
|Annual Turnover (2021)|
|Between 100.000€ – 250.000 €||30|
|Between 250.000€ – 1.200.000 €||50|
|Above 1.200.000 €||20|
|Share of Exports in Turnover|
|21% – 60%||50|
|Above 6 Years||50|
|Candidates who participated in the Business and Management training provided by the Project||10|
|– Sector of Industry Information & Communication Technologies|
– Ownership 100% Private owned
– (min.51% of equity belongs to Kosovar citizens)
– Operating time min. 2 years
– Staff Headcount min. 10 – max. 250
– Annual Turnover (2021) Min 100.000€ – max 2.000.000 €
– At least 20 % share of exports in total turnover
– English Language
– Manager’s Experience min. of 6 years of general working experience and at least 3 years in middle or top managerial position in the company
The deadline for application is 12 December, 2022!