Are you developing ICT solutions, products and providing the ICT services and you are interested in a bilateral partnership with ICT companies from EU? – If so, find out how you might be able to participate in a B2B Matchmaking event which will be organized and funded by the “EU support for the competitiveness of Kosovo’s ICT sector” Project.
- The B2B and Matchmaking Event will be organized on 12-14 June 2022 in Milan/Italy, at least THREE Kosovar ICT companies will have the opportunity to meet with Italian ICT companies, National ICT Association and Chamber of Commerce and Industry, aiming at exploring potential business opportunities and establish direct cooperation with their counterparts from Italian ICT Cluster, which represents the most vibrant Italian sector of the best developed high-tech, value-added innovation companies.
- The B2B and matchmaking event will be organized in cooperation with Enterprise Europe Network Kosovo (Prishtina REA & STIKK)
- On the first day of the event, the opening and introductory session will be followed by personal B2B meetings between Italian and Kosovar counterparts, which will help the companies to promote their products / services, explore possibilities and find opportunities for synergies and collaboration.
- On the second day the event the representatives of Kosovar companies will have the chance to visit their local counterparts to continue their acquaintance and discuss in more details prospects of cooperation. Additionally, there will be field visits to Tech Park Milan.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Kosovo ICT Companies are invited to apply for participation in International B2B & Matchmaking Event in Italy to be held during 12-14 June 2022.
B2B and Matchmaking offers:
- Explore and Discuss new business opportunities,
- Meet and create strong business links,
- Reach new markets and grow business network
Expenses covered by the Organizer:
- International Travel and Accommodation costs in Milan (2 overnights), meals, local travel within the place of mission and sundry expenses.
- IT Platform registration, Business meetings and assistance before, during and after the event.
Expenses covered by the Selected Company/participant:
Participants will cover the issuance of visas and any other expenses that are not included in the above list of expenses covered by the organizer.
Who can apply?
Kosovar ICT private companies with good potential for international cooperation and if the company and the representative manager meet the following eligibility criteria.
|No||Name of Criterion||Range / Definition|
|1||Sector of Industry||Information & Communication Technologies|
|2||Ownership||100% Private owned (min.51% of equity belongs to Kosovar citizens)|
|3||Operating time||min. 3 years|
|4||Staff Headcount||min. 5 – max. 250|
|Economic and financial|
|5||Annual Turnover (2021)||Min. 100,000.00 – Max. 2,000,000.00 €|
|6||Export Performance||At least 20 % of exports share in total turnover|
|8||Good English language||The company should have good English language speaking Manager, who will participate in the B2B event.|
|9||Manager’s Experience||min. of 6 years of general working experience and at least 3 years in middle or top managerial position in the company.|
- For all the above criteria, the applicant should be able to provide a relevant certificate or receipt if requested.
- Candidates who participated in the Business and Management training provided by the Project will be granted additional 10 points.
- Priority will be given to managers of companies that have not participated in previous international B2B events and in case of equal score to female applicants.
- Managers/Companies participated more than two times in previous international B2B events are illegible.
- Please note that only successful applicants will be notified.
Apply here: https://ictkosovo.eu/application-ict-businesses-meet-in-milan/ leads to APPLICATION FORM for the B2B and Matchmaking Event Milan on 12-14 June 2022.
|Scoring Criteria||Weight (Max 160)|
|Annual Turnover (2021)|
|Between 100,000.00 – 250,000.00 €||30|
|Between 250,000.00 € – 1,200,000.00 €||50|
|Over 1,200,000.00 €||20|
|Share of Exports in Turnover|
|Above 6 Years||50|
|Candidates who participated in the Business and Management training provided by the Project||10|
|– Sector of Industry Information & Communication Technologies|
– Ownership 100% Private owned (min.51% of equity belongs to Kosovar citizens)
– Operating time min. 3 years
– Staff Headcount min. 15 – max. 250
– Annual Turnover (2021) Min 100.000€ – max 2.000.000 €
– At least 20 % share of exports in total turnover
– English Language
– Manager’s Experience min. of 6 years of general working experience and at least 3 years in middle or top managerial position in the company.