Are you developing ICT solutions, products and providing the ICT services and you are interested in a bilateral partnership with ICT companies from EU? – If so, find out how you might be able to participate in a B2B Matchmaking event which will be organized and funded by the “EU support for the competitiveness of Kosovo’s ICT sector” Project.
- The B2B and Matchmaking Event will be organized in October /2021 in Ljubljana/Slovenia, where SIX Kosovar ICT companies and STIKK will have the opportunity to meet with Slovenian ICT companies, National ICT Association and Chamber of Commerce and Industry, aiming at exploring potential business opportunities and establish direct cooperation with their counterparts from Slovenian ITC Association as the most vibrant Slovenian sector of the best developed high-tech, value-added innovation companies.
- The B2B and matchmaking event will be organized in cooperation with Enterprise Europe Network Kosovo (Prishtina REA & STIKK)
- On the first day of the event, the opening and introductory session will be followed by personal B2B meetings between Slovenian and Kosovar counterparts, which will help the companies to promote their products / services, explore possibilities and find opportunities for synergies and collaboration.
- On the second day the event the representatives of Kosovar companies will have the chance to visit their local counterparts to continue their acquaintance and discuss in more details prospects of cooperation. Additionally, there will be field visits to Iskra, a globally recognized provider of intelligent Industrial solutions and cutting-edge electro technical products and Ljubljana Technological Park .
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Kosovo ICT Companies are invited to apply for participation in International B2B & Matchmaking Event in Slovenia to be held during 4-8 October/’21.
B2B and Matchmaking offers:
- Explore and Discuss new business opportunities,
- Meet and create strong business links,
- Reach new markets and grow business network
Costs to be covered by the Organizer:
- International Travel and Accommodation costs in Ljubljana (3 overnights), meals, local travel within the place of mission and sundry expenses.
- IT Platform registration, Business meetings and assistance before, during and after the event.
Costs to be covered by the Company:
It is under the responsibility of each individual to cover visa costs and whatever other costs outside the above list,using hotel telephone or fridge, and any agenda outside our program etc
Who can apply?
Kosovar ICT private companies with good potential for international cooperation and if the company and the representative manager meet the following eligibility criteria.
|Name of Criterion
|Range / Definition
|Sector of Industry
|Information & Communication Technologies
|100% Private owned (min.80% of equity belongs to Kosovar citizens)
|min. 3 years
|min. 5 – max. 250
|Economic and financial standing
|Annual Turnover (2020)
|Between 50.000 € – 100.000 €Between 100.000€ – 250.000 €Over 250.000 €
|Turnover Share of Export
|+ 30 % of total turnover
|Good English language
|The company should have good English language speaking Manager, who will participate in the B2B event
|min. of 6 years of general working experience and at least 3 years in middle or top managerial position in the company
For all the above Criteria, the applicant should be able to provide a relevant certificate or proof when requested.
Apply here: https://ictkosovo.eu/application-company-profile-b2b-slovenia/ leads to the page of APPLICATION FORM- COMPANY PROFILE – B2B
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 8th of September 2021, before 14:00 hrs.