Do you develop Software solutions, ICT products and provide ICT services? Are you interested in bilateral cooperation with EU ICT companies? – If yes, find out how you can participate in the next International B2B event, organized and funded by the Project “EU support for the competitiveness of the ICT sector of Kosovo”.
The B2B and Matchmaking Event will be organized on 08-10 May 2023 in Vienna/Austria, during the conference “International B2B Software Days 2023 – the Future of Digital Business”. Maximum SIX Kosovar ICT companies and start-ups from software sector will have the opportunity to meet with Austrian and international businesses coming from over 35 participating countries and participate in the Pitching Event. Aiming at exploring potential business opportunities and establish direct cooperation with their counterparts from the global ICT and Software segment.
- The B2B and matchmaking event will be organized in cooperation with Enterprise Europe Network Kosovo (Prishtina REA)
- The Event AGENDA is very dynamic, with a lot of key note sessions, B2B matchmaking, pitches, workshops and business networks
- On the first day of the event, the opening and introductory session will be followed by personal B2B meetings between Austrian, EU, Asian, American and African and Kosovar participants, which will help the companies to promote their products / services, explore possibilities and find opportunities for synergies and collaboration. There will be also an evening reception.
- On the second day of the event, the representatives of Kosovar companies will have the chance to either attend the sectorial workshops, pitches or to visit their local counterparts, continue their acquaintance and discuss in more details prospects of cooperation. In addition, managers from Kosovo will have the opportunity to visit ICT companies, Technology Park or R&D facilities, such as Vienna Technical University, and networking with Kosovar University lectures and senior ICT professionals working for well-known Austrian and EU ICT-based companies.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Kosovo ICT Companies are invited to apply for participation to the International B2B & Matchmaking Event in Vienna-Austria to be held on 08-10 May 2023.
B2B and Matchmaking offers:
- Explore and Discuss new business opportunities
- Meet and create strong business links
- Reach new markets and grow business network
Expenses covered by the Organizer:
- International Travel and Accommodation costs in Vienna (3 overnights), meals as per agenda, local travel within the place of mission.
- IT Platform registration, arrangements and support of business meetings and assistance before, during and after the event.
Expenses covered by the Selected Company/participant: Participants will cover the issuance of visas, the event participation fee and any other expenses that are not included in the above list of expenses covered by the organizer
Who can apply?
Kosovar Software oriented, ICT private companies with good potential for international cooperation, and if the company and the representative manager meet the following eligibility criteria.
|No||Name of Criterion||Range / Definition|
|1||Sector of Industry||Software development and relevant Information & Communication Technologies|
|2||Ownership||100% Private owned (min.51% of equity belongs to Kosovar citizens)|
|3||Operating time||min. over 1 year|
|4||Staff Headcount||min. over 10 – max. 250|
|Economic and financial|
|5||Annual Turnover (2022)||Min over 200.000€ – max 2.000.000 €|
|6||Export Performance||At least 20 % of exports share in total turnover|
|8||Good English language||The company should have good English language speaking Manager, who will participate in the B2B event.|
|9||Manager’s Experience||min. of 6 years of general working experience and at least 3 years in middle or top managerial position in the company.|
- For all the above criteria, the applicant should be able to provide a relevant certificate or receipt if requested.
- Managers/Companies participated to our international B2B events are ineligible
- Candidates who participated in the Business and Management training provided by the Project will be granted additional 10 points.
- Women applicants will be granted additional 10 points.
- Please note that only successful applicants will be notified.
Apply here: Application is closed
Weight (Max 160)
|* Annual Turnover (2022) |
1. Between 200.000€ – 500.000 €
2. Between 500.000€ – 1.000.000 €
3. Above 1.000.000 €
|* Share of Exports in Turnover|
1. 30 %
|Scoring Criteria||* Manager’s Experience|
1. 6 Years
2. Above 6 Years
|* Candidates who participated in the Business and Management training provided by the Project|
* Women applicants
|Essential criteria||* Sector of Software Industry and Information & Communication Technologies|
* Ownership 100% Private owned
* (min.51% of equity belongs to Kosovar citizens)
* Operating time min.1 year
* Staff Headcount min. 10 – max. 250
* Annual Turnover (2022) Min 200.000€ – max 2.500.000 €
* At least 20 % share of exports in total turnover
* English Language
* Manager’s Experience min. of 6 years of general working experience and at least 3 years in middle or top managerial position in the company.
The deadline for application is 12 March 2023!